What this blog is for and about



I also offer personally-tailored, individualized English conversation practice (including etiquette) and coaching in writing techniques. Finally, I edit texts such as magazines, business proposals, memorandums, emails so they are presented in English which does not embarrass you or your organization. For further details, please mail me at: language.etiquette@gmail.com

Remember: all pictures can be expanded to full page size by clicking on them.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


25 April 2012

My Sober Pal in Stalingrad

I have searched the world for a sober pal, only to discover one in Stalingrad, of all places.
Can this be for real? Or is my correct name Ians Mitchell?
(spotted in yesterday's Moscow News, Classified Section)




No comments:

Post a Comment