What this blog is for and about

This blog was oringally intended to help accustom Rusian su8ers of English to use the langauge with wit, accruacy and decorum. Now, it mainly concneres books that I recommend. I hope you find it useful.

04 April 2012

All you need is language — to get very rich indeed

Come and join the Malt Russky Club at a free Glenfiddich tasting in the nearish future by correctly answering two questions in connection with the picture below:

1 - in order to establish that you are over the legal drinking age:

What are the names of the three women in the picture below?

2 - the important question:

How many Rolls-Royces was the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi (pictured right) said to have owned at the time of his death? (If no-one gets the answer exactly right, I will accept a figure correct to the nearest ten either side.)


All you need is curry (and a joint, man)


No comments:

Post a Comment