What this blog is for and about

This blog was oringally intended to help accustom Rusian su8ers of English to use the langauge with wit, accruacy and decorum. Now, it mainly concneres books that I recommend. I hope you find it useful.

24 May 2016

My YouTube videos

Here is a little distraction from the business of writing well, thinking clearly and organising the world to one's own satisfaction.

I have started to make some videos of cycling, the first three of which (only two available so far) are about Campbeltown, where I live when I am in Scotland (alas, not often enough). More will follow about Russia, where, for the moment, I live for the rest of the time.

Below are links to the first two (done with almost no understanding of how to operate my camera and software, but I am gradually getting that under control!):

Sunday morning in Campbeltown

Out to the party cave

More to follow in due course.

In the meantime: enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment