TEACHING YOU THE LANGUAGE THE LANGUAGE SCHOOLS DON'T TEACH, AND
GIVING YOU THE EXAMPLES THE EXEMPLARY SCHOOLS DON'T GIVE
What this blog is for and about
This blog was oringally intended to help accustom Rusian su8ers of English to use the langauge with wit, accruacy and decorum. Now, it mainly concneres books that I recommend. I hope you find it useful.
30 June 2015
Extreme English: some amusing puns for "sublety training"
Lovely post!!Thank you for posting such an informative blog! In today’s date, learning English is must and the points which you have mentioned are great!! I will definitely share it to large number of audience and it will be helpful to all.
Lovely post!!Thank you for posting such an informative blog! In today’s date, learning English is must and the points which you have mentioned are great!! I will definitely share it to large number of audience and it will be helpful to all.
ReplyDeleteEnglish Language Classes in Chennai | English Coaching Chennai | English Spoken Centre Chennai